WELCOME BACK SCOBEE TIGERS!!!
Welcome to a new school year of 2016-2017. I am looking forward to working with your child, and would like to encourage your involvement and support for the following school year.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. It’s important that we (teacher and parents) keep an open relationship, in order for your child to be successful.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:
· FUNDAMENTALS OF MUSIC (MUSIC THEORY)
· MAINTENANCE OF INSTRUMENTS
· HISTORY OF MEXICO/MARIACHI
· REPERTOIRE OF MARIACHI (FOR PERFORMANCE AND IDENTIFICATION)
· PERFORMANCE ETIQUETTE
· ***AS WELL AS***
· THE IMPORTANCE OF SELF-DISCIPLINE, COOPERATION, LOYALTY, AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS
· THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMITMENT, RESPONSIBILITY, AND TEAMWORK
· TO SET INDIVIDUAL GOALS IN LIFE AND EXHIBIT THE DETERMINATION NEEDED TO ACHIEVE THEM
· TO ACQUIRE THE SKILLS NECESSARY TO PERFORM AT THEIR MAXIMUM POTENTIAL
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.